Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The McNutt Family











I can totally see my family being similar to the McNutt family some day. Not only does Keely have 2 under 2 years old but she actually has 3 under 3! And she also has two older girls which makes the McNutt family of 7. What an amazing mom! You could feel the love they share and the love the girls had for each other. It was so much fun watching them interact and getting to know each of them better. Did I also mention the girls favorite subject is math? I need to take some parenting tips from this family, happiness and intelligence. They have it all. I have to admit though my favorite to shoot was their youngest daughter Emma. She was a crack up. Saying cheese and then ooohhh as if she was looking at how pretty she is in the camera. So funny. Thanks for letting me share a day with you.

No comments: